Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Apprenticeship
Faircloth & Reynolds are inviting applications for our 2023 Apprentice intake. We have a Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Apprenticeship opportunity available to join our Port Macquarie Team.
We are seeking a highly motivated person with enthusiasm and drive to learn this trade and become a valued member of the Faircloth & Reynolds Team.
- Year 10 High School Certificate with strong results in Mathematics, English and Design & Technology.
- You will be hard working and punctual.
- Committed to completing your trade qualification
- Hold a current manual driver’s licence
- Willing to travel out of town.
- Construction Industry Experience
- White Card
- Certificate II in Electrotechnology
- Elevating Work Platform (EWP) Licence
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
About the Position:
Over the course of your 4 year apprenticeship you undertake a Certificate III in Electrotechnology – Refrigeration & Air Conditioning. You will complete your formal studies through TAFE and learn the trade working alongside our qualified tradesmen gaining valuable hands on industry experience.
Faircloth & Reynolds has been in operation for over 37 years and is one of the largest refrigeration, air conditioning and catering equipment specialists on the East Coast of Australia. Our services include residential, commercial and industrial installation projects, service and maintenance, stainless steel and duct manufacture, catering equipment sales and service.
How To Apply:
Upload your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
* Please note your resume should include full details of your education and work history and your cover letter should state what position you are applying for and the reason you have chosen this trade.
Applications will close at 5pm on Friday, 2 December 2022.
Further details about Faircloth & Reynolds and our apprenticeship program can be found on our website https://fairclothreynolds.com.au/
Please contact Recruitment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information.
Are you available to travel for this role when required?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
What's your highest level of education?