Apprentice Hydraulic Fitter required for varied Hydraulic and Engineering business based in Port Macquarie.
Proudly Australian with over 40 years in the business, Pirtek specialises in mobile “onsite” service with replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. With 96 locations across Australia, our highly visible field sales and mobile service teams enable us to offer the highest levels of products and service to our customers. Pirtek Port Macquarie requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as an Apprentice Hydraulic Fitter. Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers stability and a positive, fulfilling work environment.
Working both in the well equipped workshop and on our customer sites being large quarries, farms or road and construction projects you will learn to repair small to medium earthmoving equipment, farm machinery and trucks.
No two days are the same and in turn you will build a broad skills base including hydraulics, pneumatics, machining, fitting, diesel repairs, auto electrical and welding.
You will, as part of your training undertake a Certificate 3 Mechanical Engineering, forklift license and construction white card, as a minimum.
Prerequisite are as below:
- Drivers license is a must if you are 17 years of age or older.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong mathematics skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Confidence and the willingness to talk to customers
- Honest, Reliable and Trustworthy
- Ability to stay on task and take instructions well
- Be computer literate and have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Maintain neat and tidy dress and appearance in line with Pirtek Dress Code Policy
- Strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
- Desire to be a team player
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights
Please Email your Resume to email@example.com or call 02 5514 0302 or drop you resume off in person at 2/18 Jindalee Rd, Port Macquarie.