Apprentice - Blinds and Awnings Installer
- Join a well-established and reputable family business
- Permanent Full-time role
- Beautiful Hastings Valley location
- Gain Certificate III in Blinds Awnings Security Screens and Grilles qualification
Join a well-established and successful family-owned business operating from Wauchope NSW and servicing customers across the Mid North Coast. In this newly formed role, our client is currently seeking a well-presented, enthusiastic and motivated Apprentice Installer (Blinds, Shutters & Awnings) to support their growing business.
Working with and reporting directly to the Supervising Installer, you will require sound literacy and numeracy, a strong work ethic, the ability to follow instructions, and an eagerness to learn new things.
This role is suitable for someone who is a quick learner, can work independently, responds effectively to feedback, is respectful, has sound communication skills, and gets along well with others.
The role is a permanent full-time position, working 38 hours per week.
- Unload and pack away deliveries
- Sweep floors
- Assist with deliveries
- Attend and assist as directed with Installations
- Dispose of accumulated rubbish
- Learn how to safely and correctly use various tools
- Commit to your apprenticeship program
To be successful you will have (KSC);
- Sound literacy & numeracy
- Basic computer skills
- Workcover general induction
- Attention to detail
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated punctuality
- Demonstrated initiative
- White card
- Drivers Licence
To be successful, you must be willing to commit to the completion of the Certificate III in Blinds Awnings Security Screens and Grilles.
This is an opportunity to work with a growing team in a dynamic and professional environment.
If this sounds like the career path for you, APPLY NOW!
Please send your current resume to Ros at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0408 653 189